TouchVue is an app (application) that displays information about PcVue's variables, alarm notifications and event logs, on a mobile platform such as a smart phone or tablet. The information is supplied by the Supervisor's Mobile Server. The variables that are eligible for display are primarily selected by matching their Browse Level to the browse level of the TouchVue user. Description here.
Summary of the main TouchVue views (screens)
- Server management view from where you select which PcVue mobile server to use.
- Logon view from where you log on with a username and password, configured in the Supervisor, before you can access TouchVue's features.
- Menu view with access to the four main data views plus configuration parameters.
- Installations view - Representing the root of PcVue's variables tree from where you can navigate to the views that display the variables lists and individual variable details.
- Alarm List view - A list of current alarms.
- Watch list view - A list of particular variables that have been selected by the TouchVue user.
- Log list view - Access to selected log lists from thes project.